Sump Pump Services in Troy
Your property’s sump pump is instrumental in protecting your basement from the damaging effects of a flood, so it’s crucial to ensure it is functioning properly. Whether you require sump pump maintenance, installation or a complete replacement, Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling in Troy, Michigan has the right options to satisfy the needs of your home. A critical sump pump malfunction can occur when you least expect it, which is why our team is available 24/7 for emergency services.
Sump Pump Warning Signs
The following signals may mean your sump pump may require a replacement:
· Sump pump cycles on and off repeatedly
· Sump pump makes more noise than normal
· Sump pump will not turn on and does not drain water properly
· Unclean smells are emerging from the sump pump and surrounding region
· Water needs a long time to drain completely
If you notice any of these problems with the functioning of your sump pump, call the team at Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling in Troy, Michigan to determine whether you need a replacement, upgrade, or installation. A qualified technician can help you troubleshoot your system if it requires servicing. When it is time to consider a replacement, we can define the quantity of water you need to pump and the range it must pump in order to find a replacement that is strong enough to satisfy your specific needs.
Protecting Your Property Against Sump Pump Flooding
When it comes to protecting your home or business from basement flooding, a properly functioning sump pump is not the only thing you should consider. Take these preventative measures in order to secure your home from flooding in Troy, MI.
· Seal all cracks in your ceilings or walls
· Have any roof leaks repaired
· Use a rubber underlay for your roof
· Make sure your septic system is functioning correctly
· Ensure your gutters are clean and properly directing water away from your home
Get in touch with the professional plumbers at Birmingham Plumbing, Heating & Cooling in Troy, MI to schedule your sump pump maintenance, installation, or replacement today.